Every effort is made to provide the tour as described below, however the itinerary may change due to situation beyond our control.
Today you are greeted at Palermo port and driven to Cefalù, a charming coastal town, with a massive Norman Cathedral with outstanding mosaics. Later back to Palermo and continuing, by seeing: Piazza Pretoria, Via Maqueda with its “four corners” who converge Palermo at a quarte of baroque palaces left over from the heyday of Spanish rule, dates from the 1560. Then time at leisure for shopping before ending to the port.
Cefalù: Sicily coastal Town with a massive Norman Cathedral
Palermo: Sicily’s Vibrant Capital
- Group of 2 People: Euro 210,00 Per Person
- Group of 3 People: Euro 165,00 Per Person
- Group of 4 People: Euro 140,00 Per Person
- Group of 5 People: Euro 115,00 Per Person
- Group of 6 People: Euro 95,00 Per Person
- Group of 7 People: Euro 80,00 Per Person
- Group of 8 People: Euro 70,00 Per Person
We will adapt this excursion based on your Cruise Schedule.
For your acknowledge:
-Pick-up will be arranged 0,30 hour later estimated cruise dock;
-Drop-off to the port will be set 1 hour before cruise departure.
Our staff will be pleased to meet & greet you at the Docking Pier.
TOUR CODE: PMOCEF