Every effort is made to provide the tour as described below, however the itinerary may change due to situation beyond our control.
Today you are greeted at Siracusa hotel and departure to Modica. This is an old county and one of mankind’s heritages, worldwide known for its tasty chocolate. Here, you will visit the town and (if you wish) the Antica Dolceria Bonajuto (or similar activity), the oldest confectionary shop of Sicily, famous for chocolate. Then a tour to Ragusa Ibla, constructed on an isolated spur. Ibla, in glaring contrast to the modern city, is one of the best-preserved old towns in Sicily. In the afternoon, you will depart for Scicli, situated in the south eastern part of Sicily, in Province of Ragusa, close to the Mediterranean sea. It is one of UNESCO’s heritages. Then you will proceed your tour in Punta Secca, a sea side place with an amazing view. Later back to Siracusa.
- Group of 2 People: Euro 190,00 per Person
- Group of 3 People: Euro 140,00 per Person
- Group of 4 People: Euro 105,00 per Person
- Group of 5 People: Euro 85,00 per Person
- Group of 6 People: Euro 70,00 per Person
- Group of 7 People: Euro 60,00 per Person
- Group of 8 People: Euro 55,00 per Person
TOUR CODE: SRSSCICLI