Every effort is made to provide the tour as described below, however the itinerary may change due to situation beyond our control.
Today you are greeted at Pozzallo and driven to Modica, an old county and one of mankind’s heritages, worldwide known for its tasty chocolate. Here, you will visit the town and the Antica Dolceria Bonajuto (or similar activity), the oldest confectionary shop of Sicily, famous for chocolate. Then time at leisure at Ragusa Ibla, constructed on an isolated spur. Ibla, in glaring contrast to the modern city, is one of the best-preserved old towns in Sicily. Later back to Pozzallo.
- Group of 2 People: Euro 160,00 Per Person
- Group of 3 People: Euro 145,00 Per Person
- Group of 4 People: Euro 110,00 Per Person
- Group of 5-7 People: Euro 95,00 Per Person
- Group of 8-10 People: Euro 80,00 Per Person
- Group of 11-18 People: Euro 60,00 Per Person
TOUR DETAILS & BOOKING INFORMATION
Please specify if you have any special require.
TOUR CODE: POZIBLA