Every effort is made to provide the tour as described below, however the itinerary may change due to situation beyond our control.
Today you are greeted at Taormina and driven to Siracusa that belongs to the Unesco heritage. Siracusa was founded by colonists from Cornith in 735 B.C. and once the most important competitor to Athens. On arrival stroll through the streets of Ortygia Island, the heart of the city center. This afternoon visit through the Archaeological Park highlights the Greek Theatre, the Roman Amphitheatre and the Paradise Quarry. Later back to Taormina.
- the Greek Theatre
- the Roman Amphitheatre
- the Paradise Quarry
- Ortygia Island
- Group of 2 People: Euro 220,00 per Person
- Group of 3 People: Euro 150,00 per Person
- Group of 4 People: Euro 125,00 per Person
- Group of 5 People: Euro 99,00 per Person
- Group of 6 People: Euro 85,00 per Person
- Group of 7 People: Euro 75,00 per Person
- Group of 8 People: Euro 65,00 per Person
TOUR DETAILS & BOOKING INFORMATION
LICENSED LOCAL GUIDE (Service is available on request)
This excursion doesn't include Licensed Local Guide.
You will find this extra service on the booking procedure. Feel free to add or skip at your convenience.
TOUR CODE: TAOSRS