Every effort is made to provide the tour as described below, however the itinerary may change due to situation beyond our control.
Meet your Guide at your hotel or directly in city center and start your guided walking tour strolling through the streets of Ortygia Island, the heart of the city center. Siracusa that belongs to the Unesco heritage, was founded by colonists from Cornith in 735 B.C. and once the most important competitor to Athens. Then you will be driven (private transportation: included) to the Archaeological Park that highlights the Greek Theatre, the Roman Amphitheatre and the Paradise Quarry. Later back to Your hotel / city center.
- The Guide will be at your disposal per maximum 4 hours;
- Based on the number of People in your group, private transportation from Ortygia to the Archaelogical Park (approx. 10 minutes) and return could be provided with 2 different vehicles. In this case the Guide will get in one of the vehicles.
TOUR CODE: SRSTAXIHD
PRICE & BOOKING INFORMATION:
- Group of 1-2 People: Euro 235,00 Total
- Group of 3-7 People: Euro 260,00 Total
- Group of 8-10 People: Euro 290,00 Total
- Group of 11-14 People: Euro 315,00 Total
Booking Process System:
Send us all Your details by filling in the automatic form - no payment is required at this stage - Your booking will be in pending as long as we will confirm the availability. If available, the tour will be confirmed and we will charge the total amount on Your credit card.
***** IMPORTANT TO KNOW *****
MAXIMUM 4 HOURS | DURATION | FROM-TO:
Morning: from h 8.30AM to h 12.30PM | from h 9AM to h 1PM
Afternoon: from h 2PM to h 6PM | from h 2.30PM to h 6.30PM
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE: 14 people
LICENSED LOCAL GUIDE
This excursion does include Licensed Local Guide.
Licensed Tourist Guide are the only professionals -- with a Regional license -- permitted to conduct visits and tours in all sites and museums within a city (that can escort you inside the monuments).
The price of this excursion does not include the Admission Fees (around eur 10,00 per person per entrance). If you are under 18 years old and the admission fees are free of charge for you showing your document (or copy of your document) on the spot.
GRATUITIES (We Suggest):
- We recommend to pay an average to the Guide --if you are satisfied of him/her-- based on the efficiency and service you receive.
-The use of public toilets requires a payment to the attendant of EURO 0,50 cents.
Please be so kind as to share with us, before your arrival, if you have walking restrictions.
-Total refund up to 15 working days before arrival
-25% of total amount won’t be refunded from 14 to 10 days before arrival
-50% of total amount won’t be refunded from 9 to 6 days before arrival
-75% of total amount won’t be refunded from 5 to 3 days before arrival
-100% of total amount won’t be refunded from 2 to the day of the services or after (No refund for no show).