Every effort is made to provide the tour as described below, however the itinerary may change due to situation beyond our control.
Today you are greeted at Palermo hotel and drive to Monreale to see where the Arab-Norman art and architecture reached the pinnacle of its glory with the Dome, launched in 1174 by William II and represent the scene from the Old and New Testaments all in golden mosaics. Then onto Palermo to explore the lively Capo Market, a large open air street market that captures the flavor of Palermo's Saracen Arab past. Capo is a blend of general confusion and a jumble of vendors' stalls, winding toward the old gate (Porta Carini) of what used to be the city wall. Then, we continue by seeing Piazza Pretoria and Via Maqueda, whose “four corners” converge Palermo at a quartet of baroque palaces left over from the heyday of Spanish rule dating from 1560. Later back to the hotel.
Monreale: Gold Mosaic’s Scene from the Old and New Testaments
Palermo: Sicily’s Vibrant Capital
- Group of 2 People: Euro 140,00 Per Person
- Group of 3 People: Euro 115,00 Per Person
- Group of 4 People: Euro 98,00 Per Person
- Group of 5 People: Euro 80,00 Per Person
- Group of 6 People: Euro 65,00 Per Person
- Group of 7 People: Euro 55,00 Per Person
- Group of 8 People: Euro 50,00 Per Person
MAXIMUM 4:30 HOURS | DURATION | FROM-TO:
Morning: from h 8.30AM to h 1PM | from h 9AM to h 1.30PM
Afternoon: from h 2PM to h 6.30PM | from h 2.30PM to h 7PM
TOUR CODE: PMOMONHD