Today meet the off-road’s driver at Taormina hotel and transfer to Etna Volcano for a lovely Jeep experience. The Driver will introduce you to Mt.Etna during the first stop to visit a lava front. Then a 50 minutes walk through lava craters (Mt. Sartoruis, 1700 mt.) or, if you prefer, free time at Rifugio Citelli. Later you will be driven up to 1850 mt (Piano Provenzana) to discover lava flow from 2002 eruption. During the last stop you will visit a lava cave. During this excursion you will have the opportunity to taste local products: e.g. wine or pastries or honey.
Enjoy a lunch at Rifugio Ragabo, then start your collective quad bike experience on the slopes of Etna Volcano. At the end of this amazing ride, meet again your driver and return to Taormina.
This tour includes a private half day jeep experience (approx. 4h) and a collective quad bike ride (approx. 1h30).
This means that you will have a jeep driver only for your group, but you will share the quad escort with other people.
- Group of 2 People (1 Quad): Euro 280,00 per person
- Group of 3 People (2 Quad): Euro 220,00 per person
- Group of 4 People (2 Quad): Euro 175,00 per person
- Group of 5 People (3 Quad): Euro 160,00 per person
- Group of 6 People (3 Quad): Euro 140,00 per person
- This excursion is bookable with minimum 2 people
- Each Quad can be shared by max. 2 people
- The price includes a quad every 2 people; if you wish to ride a quad bike alone, you can pay a surcharge
- The service will be operated by a 6 seats jeep, but we suggest to book this tour for maximum 5 people to guarantee each one a window seat.
- This excursion is not feasible in case of snow or volcanic eruption
EXTRA QUAD BIKE:
If you wish to ride a Quad bike alone, we can provide this extra service at the following price:
Each extra Quad: Euro 65,00
-in April, May & October: pack winter coat and dress sturdy shoes or hiking boots;
-from June to September: pack a waterproof shell and dress in layers. Dress comfortable shoes or sneakers; do not forget your sun screen, sun glasses and sun hat. Do not use shorts.
This excursion is not recommended for people with walking limitations.
TOUR DETAILS & BOOKING INFORMATION
TOUR CODE: JEEQPRIV