Every effort is made to provide the tour as described below, however the itinerary may change due to situation beyond our control.
Today you are greeted at Your Palermo Hotel (handled on Your own) and drive to Monreale to see where the Arab-Norman art and architecture reached the pinnacle of its glory with the Dome (Admission fee: not included), launched in 1174 by William II and represent the scene from the Old and New Testaments all in golden mosaics. Then onto Segesta who was one of the major cities of the Elymian people, one of the three indigenous peoples of Sicily. On arrival visit to the Temple and the Theatre (Admission fee: not included). Later we drive back to Palermo Hotel.
Monreale: Gold Mosaic’s Scene from the Old and New Testaments
Segesta: Doric Temple
- Group of 2 People: Euro 215,00 Per Person
- Group of 3 People: Euro 165,00 Per Person
- Group of 4 People: Euro 140,00 Per Person
- Group of 5 People: Euro 115,00 Per Person
- Group of 6 People: Euro 95,00 Per Person
- Group of 7 People: Euro 80,00 Per Person
- Group of 8 People: Euro 70,00 Per Person
TOUR CODE: MONSEG