Every effort is made to provide the tour as described below, however the itinerary may change due to situation beyond our control.
Today you are greeted at Palermo port and drive to Monreale to see where the Arab-Norman art and architecture reached the pinnacle of its glory with the Dome (Admission fee: not included), launched in 1174 by William II and represent the scene from the Old and New Testaments all in golden mosaics. Then onto Segesta who was one of the major cities of the Elymian people, one of the three indigenous peoples of Sicily. On arrival visit to the Temple (Admission fee: not included). Before return to the port you will have an orientation tour of Palermo.
Monreale: Gold Mosaic’s Scene from the Old and New Testaments
Segesta: Doric Temple.
Scenic drive of Palermo: Sicily’s Vibrant Capital.
- Group of 2 People: Euro 215,00 Per Person
- Group of 3 People: Euro 165,00 Per Person
- Group of 4 People: Euro 140,00 Per Person
- Group of 5 People: Euro 115,00 Per Person
- Group of 6 People: Euro 95,00 Per Person
- Group of 7 People: Euro 80,00 Per Person
- Group of 8 People: Euro 70,00 Per Person
We will adapt this excursion based on your Cruise Schedule.
For your acknowledge:
-Pick-up will be arranged 0,30 hour later estimated cruise dock;
-Drop-off to the port will be set 1 hour before cruise departure.
Our staff will be pleased to meet & greet you at the Docking Pier.
TOUR CODE: MONSEGPMO