Depart 8AM/Return 2PM
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
From May to October
Min. 1 person/Max. 15 people
- Small group size to ensure an authentic and personalized experience
- Spend 3,5 hours of snorkeling adventures with a friendly and professionally certified crew
- Discover the colorful world beneath the surface of Taormina’s turquoise waters
- Take a boat to the Grotta Azzurra, Capo Taormina, and Grotta del giorno
- Enjoy a fresh fish lunch by the waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella
Snorkeling is a simple and fun way to discover the coasts of one of Italy’s most beautiful island. Admire the magnificent views of “Isola Bella” and “Grotta Azzurra” as you snorkel along the vertical walls in the bay of the Blue Cave and the marine park of Isola Bella. Be surrounded by a vast variety of flora and fauna while admiring the morphology of the coast and its unique seabed.
The tour consists of a series of detailed explanations of the area’s history (such as archaeological traces of the Greek/Roman period). Refreshments are offered to all guests during the tour while our staff create a friendly and fun atmosphere so you can fully take in the magic of our wonderful island.
Snorkeling and scuba diving are the most enjoyable ways to admire Taormina’s wonderful ocean floor and discover the natural coral and plant life that make it their home. Feel free to ask any questions about your discoveries. Snorkeling consists of swimming on the surface with flippers, a mask, and snorkel. The snorkel is used together with the mask so that it is possible to breathe without lifting your head up from the water, allowing you to continue swimming whilst looking underwater. Snorkeling is not a particularly difficult activity, however, there are some rules that must be u2028followed. Our crew will safely accompany you during this wonderful experience with a lot of care and professionalism. At the end of the tour, prepare to taste a wonderful fish based meal in a typical Sicilian ‘trattoria’ just a few meters from the crystal waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella.
Porta Catania (Catania Gate), Taormina
Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.
• The dive boat is a comfortable 7.50 meter diving RIB with a roof
• Sunscreen, sunglasses, and your own towel are recommended
• We recommend you beware of jellyfish
SUPPLIER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
– This tour will be operated by a local supplier.
– The supplier reserves the right to cancel trips under exceptional circumstances (see “Sea & Rain” Policy).
– Where, due to operational difficulties or reasons beyond its control (travel conditions, strikes, changes in opening hours, closure of museums and historical sites, delays or other problems), the organization should be obliged to change the program, then an alternative itinerary and/or visit to other museums will be proposed, without any variation to the established tariff, and the client will be informed prior to departure.
– No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
SEA & RAIN POLICY:
The tours departure might be cancelled due to rain or adverse sea and weather conditions.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain and/or adverse sea conditions could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience. In any case, clients should present themselves at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
- Sea and Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Sea and Rain check is a voucher given to the client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be used in any other tour provided by our company.
- 100% refund for tour cancellation.
TOUR CODE: SLSSNORK