Every effort is made to provide the tour as described below, however the itinerary may change due to situation beyond our control.
Today you are greeted at Palermo Hotel and drive to the western Sicily where we reach Erice (uptown). The Elymians settled the medieval town of Erice, which was an important religious site associated with the goddess Venus. Wander through its ancient streets and visit some of the famous homemade pastry shops—world-famous for marzipan candies and other delicacies like almond and pistachio pastries. Then we drive through the Sea Saltpans of Trapani, where the ancient tradition of harvesting salt from the sea is still practiced. Later we travel onto Segesta, one of the major cities of the ancient indigenous Elymian people, to visit the unfinished Doric temple (Admission Fee: not included), late 5th century BC, built on a hilltop just outside of the ancient city and has a commanding view of the surrounding area. Later we drive back to Palermo.
Segesta: Doric Temple
Erice: Castle built on the remnants of Venus Temple
- Group of 2 People: Euro 225,00 Per Person
- Group of 3 People: Euro 165,00 Per Person
- Group of 4 People: Euro 140,00 Per Person
- Group of 5 People: Euro 115,00 Per Person
- Group of 6 People: Euro 95,00 Per Person
- Group of 7 People: Euro 80,00 Per Person
- Group of 8 People: Euro 70,00 Per Person
TOUR DETAILS & BOOKING INFORMATION
TOUR CODE: ERICESEG