Every effort is made to provide the tour as described below, however the itinerary may change due to situation beyond our control.
Today you are greeted at Ragusa hotel and driven to Noto, where you will admire the historical centre and the main Cathedral. Noto is a wonderful Baroque town that belongs to the Unesco heritage “Val di Noto”. Then to Siracusa, an ancient town founded by Corinthians in 734 BC, that later became a very powerful city-state and exerted influence over the entirety of Magna Graecia, of which it was the most important city. Visit on your own the Neapolis Archaeological Park that belongs to the Unesco heritage and highlights the Greek Theatre, the Roman Amphitheatre and the Paradise Quarry. Then walk around in the Ortygia island, discovering the ancient and medieval streets, the Spring of Arethusa and the Cathedral. Later back to Ragusa.
- Group of 2 People: Euro 175,00 per Person
- Group of 3 People: Euro 155,00 per Person
- Group of 4 People: Euro 115,00 per Person
- Group of 5 People: Euro 95,00 per Person
- Group of 6 People: Euro 80,00 per Person
- Group of 7 People: Euro 70,00 per Person
- Group of 8 People: Euro 65,00 per Person
TOUR CODE: RAGNOTO